Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stash Post Part 1

Since my nails are in terrible condition I decided to start doing some stash posts. I'm right around the 200 polish mark so I think this is as good time to start! First I'll be showing you all my indie polishes. I've broken them up into 3 posts because I have so many of them! I tried to get the best picture that shows whats actually in the bottle so some of them are turned and others are not. If you see anything specific that you want to see on, let me know and I will do my best to post it!









Candeo Poison Frog and Orchid







Aphrodite Lacquers Margarita and Darling Diva Polish Pendragon







Elixir Lacquers Supa Sugar Bee and Alter Ego Desert Storm Trigger Puller








Sonnetarium Never Glow Up and Lotta Zebra









 
Sassy Lacquer Pegasus Jizz (Yes you read that right!) and Sarahdipity












All That Glitters Spotty Dottie Light and Spotty Dottie Dark









nAiL'DiT/ Andeevie Muddy Buddies and Indie-Pen-Dance Grand Finale and Nail Pattern Boldness Sense Out of Non-Sense






Stay tuned for part 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!