Friday, July 13, 2012

Anniversary Nails: Essie Bazooka!

My nails are painfully short but I wanted to post my anniversary nails from last weekend. I used 3 coats of Essie Bazooka, a super pretty orange-ish jelly. I love this color and especially in jelly form, total winner for me! Then I added gold hex glitters to all my nails except my ring finger. On my ring finger I added one coat of Candy Lacquer Gold Nuggets which is a clear base FULL of gold shards. I love the orange and gold combo even though I'm not a fan of gold anything. I can make an exception on my nails, I suppose. Then I added some studs. If you can't tell, I LOVE my goodies from the Born Pretty Store and I can't wait to order more studs and stuff from them. By the way, I have to say I got my inspiration for all these goodies from The Nailasaurus, she always done some really cool and fun designs with this stuff. I only got to wear these for a few days because I can't keep polish from peeling to save my life.





I am so in love with the studs and hex glitters! Do you think you could handle the 3-D stuff on your nails? I'd love to hear what you think!! 

Since my nails are having some major issues, I probably won't be posting much until I get some more length or unless I have something SUPER awesome to show you. My nails are so thin from taking my gels off that every time I get some length they rip down to the quick :( If you have any suggestions, please let me know! Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!