Friday, July 6, 2012

4th of July FAIL!

I hope you all had an awesome 4th! I know I did! I went to Boca Reservoir with my friend and her family and we went out on the boat and went tubing. Then I had to come back to town to work but finished the night off with BBQ steaks and mac and cheese with my hubby :)

I totally meant to post these on the 4th but I got busy and just kind of forgot... they didn't turn out the best but I thought I'd post them anyway. I used OPI Big Apple Red, China Glaze White on White, and Essence Just Rock It. I used Julep America on my pinkie finger and stamped the stars and stripes. The stripes came out really muted so I attempted to dark them up and in the process made them look not so nice. Then I put my top coat on too early and smeared them. Ah!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!