Monday, July 23, 2012

Program Change!

I was going to post the last of my indie stash but I know none of you really care about that, right? Instead I'm going to show you Candeo Colors Orchid. As you probably know, I've been trying to grow out my natural nails for almost 2 months now and after lots of frustrations I've decided to bring back the gels. My nails grow SO slow and every time I got some length they would just split or tear down to the quick and I'm getting so tired of not being able to do my nails the way I want to so this really seemed like the best option for me at this time. I really applaud all the ladies out there who can grow your natural nails and I envy you. 5 years of gels and 20+ years of biting my nails probably really killed it for me :(

Anyway, on to the polish. I've been eyeing Candeo for a while now and I finally caught a restock and grabbed Orchid and Poison Frog. Orchid is a vivid purple magenta jelly base with lots of holo hexes and micro glitters. Its so pretty in the bottle and on the nail and isn't like anything I've seen from other indie sellers. I used 3 coats with 2 coats of diamond dry just to get it nice and smooth. Application was great and it built up nicely. Its still a little on the sheer side but if you wanted it more opaque you could add a 4th coat.










What do you think of this color? Would you like to see the rest of my stash? I'd like to hear what you have to say :)

2 comments:

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!