Monday, July 9, 2012

Sephora + Pantone Universe

I hope you all had a great weekend! This weekend my husband and I celebrated our first anniversary so we took a 5 day weekend and spent lots of time together. On Friday we went to Sephora and he bought me the Pantone Universe nail polish set that I had been eyeing for a while. I love this set because all 4 colors are the same but they are all in different finishes. There is a creme, a matte, a shimmer and a glitter. I decided I needed to use all of them at the same time and I just happened to get all my stuff from the Born Pretty Store on the same day so I incorporated that as well.

I used 3 coats of Tangerine Tango creme on all fingers except my ring finger which I painted with 2 coats of Tangerine Tango matte. On my pinkie I added Tangerine Tango glitter and on the other 3 fingers added Tangerine Tango shimmer. Then I added the black leopard spots using a dotting tool and added studs and hex glitters with a little top coat. I finished with a couple coats of top coat (except on the leopard spots) and VOILA! I really loved this mani but I was so sad my cuticles were so angry, please excuse the redness, I tried to get as much of it out of there as I could :(













All of these polishes applied like a dream, even the matte! I did have a little staining that I'm sure you can see in my cuticles so be careful if you have these. I'm really digging the oranges this summer, what do you think about the pantone color?

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!