Monday, May 28, 2012

Whimsical Ideas By Pam, Kismet's Pajamas

As promised, here is part 2 of my Whimsical Ideas by Pam order. Sorry it's taken so long, I have been completely consumed by the Fifty Shades of Grey books!

I like to conserve my indie polishes so I decided to use 1 coat of Kismet's Pajamas over 2 coats of Finger Paint's Expressionism. Black is always a nightmare for me but it was totally worth it for this polish! I love the black jelly base with the purple and silver glitter. Its perfect. Perfect application, perfect everything. Just plain perfect. Could I say perfect any more? Probably but I'll show you the pictures instead.

It was kind of rainy and overcast when I took these but I think they turned out pretty accurate.









What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!