Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Peanut Butter & Jelly. Yum!

I meant to do this post as soon as I got home at 8:00 but 2 hours later, I'm finally starting it. I got really distracted registering for the GMAT then started watching American Idol. Man, I really could listen to/look at Phillip Phillips all day long.

Anyway, back to the post. As promised, I have Peanut Butter & Jelly by Whimsical Ideas by Pam, which came in the mail yesterday. I really love this polish and it really looks like raspberry jelly with some chunky peanut butter mixed in. Mmmm... *drool*.... The application was awesome and dry time was average. I think the brush I got is a little wonky but its not that bad, still super easy to apply. I used 2 coats of PB&J over 2 coats of Ulta Plum Perfect. This polish can be worn alone and can be built to be opaque in 3 coats but I like to conserve my indie polishes so I decided to layer. I took a gamble with Plum Perfect because I thought it would be too light but it dried the EXACT color as the base in PB&J. WIN! So here she is!!





Sun



Shade

Next time I will have Kismet's Pajamas but I think I'll be wearing PB&J for a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!