Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Orly Beach Cruiser nail art

Last one for today, I promise!

I saw a review of the Orly neon collection that just came out and I got super excited about them! So, like a true collector, I had to get them! I went to Sally's and I got Beach Cruiser, a NEON pink, and Glow Stick, an awesome neon yellow. A few days later I went back and got Melt Your Popsicle, a neon construction cone orange! Since my favorite color is pink I had to try Beach Cruiser first... here it is!

I love stamping but I'm not very good at it so please forgive the light spots in the stamping :(

This was taken in the sun

 These two were taken in the shade




I used 2 coats of Beach Cruiser, then stamped using Finger Paints Black Expressionism, and 1 coat of Seche Vite. I'm really disappointed that I couldn't capture how neon this is, but believe me you need sunglasses with this baby!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!