Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Revlon Scandalous!!

Since my last post I have gone through like 4 manicures and I have pictures of some of them but the first is my favorite by far!

Scandalous by Revlon is probably my favorite polish right now. Its a black jelly base with purple hexes and purple micro glitter. I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this polish!! Application was awesome, 3 thin coats to make it opaque.

I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!!



These 2 were taken in the sun
 





Taken in shade.

For this mani I used 2 coats of OPI base coat, 3 coats Revlon Scandalous, and 2 coats of Seche Vite top coat. LOVEEEE!!

(P.s. looks like I need a fill too! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!