Saturday, May 19, 2012

First(ish) Indie Polish!!!!

I have been super duper excited to do this post! I got this nail mail this week and I'm pretty sure I screamed like a little girl haha. The reason this is titled first(ish) is because I have another indie polish but because of some indie polish drama, the people who got the polish were asked not to post it online, so I get to enjoy it all to myself :)

 This is Margarita from Aphrodite Lacquers and it is amazing! Its a green jelly base with green glitter, green holo glitter and some silver micro glitter. The holo glitter isn't super noticeable but its definitely there! It doesn't really remind me of a margarita, maybe its just too green but either way its gorgeous and I am in love. Application was a dream and I only needed 2 coats to make it opaque but I did three because I wanted it a little darker. I am so in love with this polish, I can't even tell you. I'll be wearing this for a while. Win! All three pictures were taken outside but it was overcast. Lame.




 





LOVE the depth of this polish... mmmm... squishy yummy-ness!

I really want the other 2 polishes from this collection, they are just so pretty and I love the jelly polishes with glitter.

What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!