Thursday, May 17, 2012

OPI Just Spotted The Lizard!

Finals are over! YAY!! This semester has been rough so I'm really glad to be able to breathe for a few weeks before summer school starts. All this extra time means more nail art!! 

I am not a big fan of gold or metallic/foil polishes so I don't own any. I decided to buy the OPI Just Spotted The Lizard from the Spider Man collection for a couple reasons. 1- I don't own anything like it and I thought I should give it a shot and 2- I know its a dupe for Chanel Peridot and I thought it would be kinda cool to have this one since I can't afford the Chanel. I actually like it a lot more than I thought I would and I think its because of the duo chrome and the slight sparkle that makes me like it more. It applied really well but it was a little sheer so I did 3 coats for good coverage. I probably should have done thicker coats because you can see some of the air bubbles in the gel through the polish but oh well!

In the first picture you can see a little bit of the green shift. A lot of other bloggers have better swatches with the color shift but I just couldn't get it :(

On the ride side of my nails you can see the green better.
 


And because everything is better with glitter...



So, overall, this is not my favorite polish. I like it better than I thought I would and I like it much better with glitter. Maybe another color duo chrome would be better for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!