Thursday, June 14, 2012

Rodeo Time!

Wow.. Its been a long time since I've done a post. Sorry about that! I'm finally back from vacation and I have a TON of stuff to show you!!

The Reno Rodeo starts today so I thought I'd share Candy Lacquer's Blue Rodeo. I loved this polish the second I saw it because its so different! Its got blue, brown, copper, and silver glitters all packed in a clear base. Let me tell you, this polish is SO full of glitter that there's NO fishing needed. I also like that there's a lot of different sizes and shapes, even bar glitter. I did two coats over two coats of Essence Just Rock It, a dark navy blue polish. Next time I wear this I will either use no undies or try something a little lighter, maybe a nude would be good.
 

 Shade


 Sun


 Sun

I've got lots more etsy posts for you guys, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!