Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Aqua Daisy Purple Heart

I can't believe I went ANOTHER week without posting! I've been swamped with work so I really just have not had the motivation to sit down and post but I PROMISE that I will get on the ball.

Today I have AquaDaisy's Purple Heart to show you. I think I really love all indie polishes and I'm on a mission to have them all! I wasn't too sure about this one but I'm really glad I decided to get it. It is a dark purple jelly base with lots of gold hexes and holo micro glitter. LOVE! It looks like it would be similar to PB&J but this is much darker and the glitter is a little different. I used 3 coats on its own and it was perfectly opaque. You could probably do an awesome jelly sandwich with this if you didn't want to use that much of it. hmm good idea!




 Sun


Shade

I didn't get a lot of pictures of this, unfortunately, but I didn't realize it till long after I had taken it off :( 
How pretty is this, though??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!