Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Enchanted Polish Cranberry Cosmos

This will be the first post of my shorter nails, not the super nubbins, but the ones before that. Sigh...

I picked up this Enchanted Polish when Llarowe was running a 49% off sale for her birthday. I am so in love with all the holos from Enchanted polish but everything was sold out so it made my decision very easy. I decided on Cranberry Cosmos, a cranberry colored holo which is absolutely amazing! I love anything holographic so this is already a favorite for me. This is my first Enchanted Polish purchase and it definitely will not be my last! Application was a breeze, it practically applied itself. The holo in this was just awesome and it wasn't too disappointing in low lighting either.

There are a lot of pictures of this one because it is just so awesome!

Sun




Shade



Check out that holo goodness!! I can't even tell you how much I love this polish and I can't wait to get my hands on a few more of these babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!