Monday, October 1, 2012

More Butter London- Trustafarian!

Another one of the BOGO Butter London's I grabbed was Trustafarian. I can't begin to say how much I love this polish. Its light and elegant but has a beautiful holo in the sun. I was unable to capture that awesome holo, unfortunately. You'll probably notice my nails are different again; I've decided to try growing out my natural nails out again so I'm using fiber glass wraps to keep some strength and length on my nails while they grow out. I'm hoping it will work better than having completely naked nails. Wish me luck!




Do you love this as much as I do?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how well I'd like this green with my skin tone, but it is a beautiful polish and it looks lovely on you. I have Dodgy Barnett and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how much I liked this color on my skin tone, it was actually really pretty! I have Dodgy Barnett too but I haven't tried it yet.. maybe I can incorporate it into a halloween mani ;)

      Delete

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!