Monday, October 8, 2012

China Glaze Cast A Spell

I have decided that October is going to consist of only halloween colored/themed manis. So here to kick it off, we have China Glaze Cast A Spell. It is an awesome black base with green/gold shimmer. I used 2 coats for safe measure but you could probably get away with 1 careful coat. The shimmer in this is a PITA (pain in the ass) to remove... I screwed up one nail on my left hand and ended up with gold shimmer EVERYWHERE when I tried to remove it. Regardless, its a beautiful polish and I feel like I will be reaching for this one a lot this fall/winter. Both of these pictures were taken on the living room floor under a window where there happened to be some awesome natural light (hence the carpet in the background).





I really love this polish.. I wish I had CG Zombie Zest and Its Alive to complete my halloween collection! What's your favorite halloween polish?

My husband and I baby sat for my sister in law this weekend. This is Charlie and he was helping me take pictures in the sun!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!