Monday, September 3, 2012

Louboutin Nail FAIL

I know, I know, I've been MIA for a while. I apologize, I've been super busy.

Anyway, you know those Louboutin manicures that you're seeing everywhere? Well I decided to give it a try. Let me just say it was a total FAIL! The black part turned out fine, minus the bubbles in the top coat, but the red is a different story. I didn't pick a bright enough red or an opaque enough red and to top it all off it was a pain to clean up. My recommendation: don't do it. In a last ditch effort to salvage this manicure I added some silver studs to the ring and pinkie finger. Unfortunately the top coat created some major problems for me in the form of bubbles everywhere. You live and learn, and I have learned not to ever try this again.





I took this picture with a Betsy Johnson bag that had gold studs all over it. The manicure totally reminded me of it so I just had to include it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!