Monday, September 17, 2012

Butter London No More Waity, Katie!

Here's that post I was talking about last week.. so much for that...

Of course I took advantage of the Butter London BOGO and got 6 colors that I had been lemming over! The first one I tried was No More Waity, Katie and I have to say I'm a little disappointed. The color is beautiful in the bottle, grey base with lavender glitter.. just gorgeous! Unfortunately, the formula was less than perfect and with each coat it got thicker and streakier. Blah! After 3 coats I was able to get it basically smoothed out and opaque. 3 coats of Diamond Dry and it was smooth as glass!! I  have had good luck with my other Butter London polishes so I'm hoping this was just a fluke...







Did you take advantage of the Butter London BOGO? What's your favorite BL?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment and tell you what you think! Post your blog links too!